Founded in 1979, the USHCC was created to foster Hispanic economic development and to build sustainable prosperity for the benefit of American society. The backbone of the USHCC consists of more than 200 chamber members, 160 corporate partners, and the largest network of Hispanic Business Enterprises they combined make up the general membership. Through its network of local Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and Hispanic business organizations, the USHCC effectively communicates the needs and potential of Hispanic enterprise to the public and private sectors.
• Must be a local Chamber of Commerce, professional trade association or business network.
• Annual membership investment of $100.00
If you are a startup or small local business owner, please contact your local chamber of commerce. These local organizations act as a channel of information; communicating significant opportunity to become certified, gain access to contracts and capital on local, state, and federal platforms, and joining our annual programs at discounted rates. Using the tool to the right, select your state to find a USHCC member near you.
If your business has grown beyond a regional level and is seeking a national advocate, please look for additional information on our Hispanic Business Enterprise (HBE) page or contact Jacob Arias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discounted registration to both USHCC Annual Legislative Summit and Annual Convention Opportunity to co-host USHCC Foundation Events
• Free educational training offered by tier one universities
• Exclusive participation in corporate partner programs
• Free registration to matchmaking events
• Features in USHCC ads, press releases and partner publications
• And much more!
Through the USHCC Foundation, chamber members are provided with free, world-class educational tools throughout the year and across the country. Members are also encouraged to participate in educational programs that promote our next generation of Hispanic leaders.
• Chamber Training Institute – In 2010, the USHCC Foundation partnered with the University of Notre Dame to re-establish the Chamber Training Institute. The institute offers professional training on a variety of topics relevant to leading a chamber of commerce. Since its launch, over 300 chamber leaders representing nearly 100 chambers nationwide have participated in this world-class educational program.
• Green Builds Business – Recognizing that small business is leading the economic recovery of our country, the USHCC launched Green Builds Business as a way to engage our members in caring for our environment, while exploring ways for our entrepreneurs to become more efficient and profitable by going green.
• E-Learning – Through a new partnership with the University of Southern California, the USHCC Foundation is offering 40 scholarships to chamber leaders and their members for online education courses. In order to enhance and improve the business acumen of entrepreneurs, it is imperative that their business skills are enhanced in areas that undoubtedly impact business decisions and the growth of their organization.
• BizFest – Several Chambers throughout the country have proudly co-hosted this educational initiative. BizFest began in 2001 and has since educated nearly 1,000 Hispanic students on the topics of entrepreneurship and leadership. Many of these students now attend, or have graduated from, colleges such as Georgetown University, Brown University, New York University.
USHCC members gain exclusive participation in USHCC initiatives for advocacy on those policy issues that affect your membership, such as federal procurement regulations, taxes, and small business programs. With headquarters based in Washington, D.C., our team interacts with elected representatives, Administration officials and regulators on a daily basis. Members also receive discounted registration to the USHCC Annual Legislative Summit where they can meet and hear from leaders in D.C. on pressing issues facing the state of small business in America today.
The USHCC has strategic partnerships with corporations like Visa and Aetna to help our members grow their own organizations and provide additional benefits to their members. Visa has already contributed close to $300,000 of an available $700,000 to participating chambers in the Visa Acceptance Program and Aetna has created an exclusive Advantage Plan that offers discounted and affordable healthcare options.
Read and share our clips of political news and the USHCC’s most important legislative, regulatory and policy updates. Members also receive all USHCC publications, including the Annual Convention Magazine and PODER Enterprise, co-published by the USHCC.
We connect local Hispanic chambers, associations and small businesses with Fortune 500 Companies and the right certification vehicles to foster business growth in your community. This certification is a vital tool and advantage in our business match-making and procurement programs. To learn more, click on “Procurement” from the home page.
The USHCC Annual National Convention is the country’s largest networking venue for Hispanic business and Fortune 1000 corporations interested in the Hispanic market. We invite USHCC members and affiliates to participate at the Convention, the Annual Legislative Summit and numerous other programs throughout the year at a special discounted chamber rate.
USHCC members keep us informed of exciting news, programs, and accomplishments. There is opportunity to be featured in press releases, national ad campaigns, the President’s update and other online features. Be sure to visit the interactive calendar from the home page for upcoming events throughout the county.
New Members and Membership Renewals: Fill out a membership application. After you have submitted your application the USHCC will review it and contact you within a few days. Please note: as chamber leaders, board members, membership lists, addresses, phone numbers and emails may change from year to year we ask that you fill out a new application every time you renew your USHCC membership.
Director of the USHCC Foundation