Founded in 1979, the USHCC actively promotes the economic growth and development of our nation’s entrepreneurs. The USHCC advocates on behalf of nearly 4.1 million Hispanic-owned businesses, that together contribute in excess of $661 billion to the American economy, each year. As the leading organization of its kind, the USHCC serves as an umbrella to more than 200 local chambers and business associations across the nation, and partners with more than 250 major corporations.
The USHCC’s core mission is to:
– Implement and strengthen national programs that assist the economic development of Hispanic firms.
– Increase access to strategic business networks and partnerships between major U.S. companies and Hispanic-owned businesses.
– Promote international trade between Hispanic businesses in the U.S. and Latin America.
– Influence legislation, policies and programs that affect the Hispanic business community.
– Provide technical assistance to Hispanic business associations and entrepreneurs.
The USHCC National Convention is the largest networking venue for Hispanic businesses in America. For decades, the USHCC has served as one of the nation’s leading business organizations, working to carry more than 4.1 million Hispanic-owned businesses to the forefront of the national economic agenda.
Our National Convention brings together thousands of Hispanic business owners, corporate executives and members of more than 200 local Hispanic chambers of commerce from across the country, offering the opportunity to establish strategic, long-lasting business partnerships through dialogue, matchmaking and learning.
Each year during the session of the United States Congress, the USHCC hosts its annual Legislative Summit. The summit provides chamber members, Hispanic business leaders, and corporate executives the opportunity to discuss legislative policy issues that impact the small business community. Hispanic chamber executives also utilize this opportunity to meet with their Congressional representatives. In addition, every two years, the USHCC issues its Legislative Policy and Priorities to the White House and Congress.