The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce along with its exclusive airline partner American Airlines is thrilled to announce the #USHCCPitchYourBiz contest where 10 small U.S. businesses with the best business pitch will have the opportunity to join us at our 2016 National Convention in Miami as special guest of the USHCC.
Contest winners will receive the following:
- Two (2) full National Convention Registrations ($1000 value each)
- Air travel provided by American Airlines (up to $1000 value each)
- One full year of USHCC Entrepreneur Level Membership ($500 value)
- Pitch video to be played at the USHCC HBE Elite Luncheon during the National Convention
- Photo opportunity with USHCC President & CEO + American Airlines Executive
- Complimentary registrations to business matchmaking session; and
- Access to VIP events
Held from October 9th -11th, 2016 in Miami Beach, Florida at the historic Fontainebleau Hotel our National Convention is the largest networking event for Hispanic Businesses in America. It brings together thousands of Hispanic Business owners, corporate executives, and members of over 200 Hispanic Chambers of Commerce across the United States. The National Convention will offer you a variety of opportunities to create strategic, long-lasting business partnerships through dialogue and matchmaking sessions with Fortune 500 companies and other small businesses.
Recipients will be selected based on the following:
- Business pitch:
- Video must be no longer than :30 seconds
- Use the following hashtags and handles: #USHCCPitchYourBiz #USHCCMiami and tag @ushcc @AA
- Creativity of post
- Submission of form:
- Gross Revenue: Under $1 million annually
- Life of business: Under 5 years
- Number of employees: 10 or fewer
- All information is confidential and will not be shared with any third party
Follow the link below to submit your application and additional information on the contest. Visit our website at ushcc.com/convention to learn more about our National Convention.
Deadline is September 15, 2016.
We hope to see you Miami!