This Grant Program is powered by Wells Fargo.
- Major accomplishments achieved in the areas of business, economic development, procurement and/or access to capital.
- Leadership, partnerships and service to the Hispanic community and business community.
- Measurable results and outcomes within the Hispanic business community.
Not to be limited by the criteria above
- Applicants must have an existing program targeted toward strengthening small business members.
- Recipients must be present during the 2020 USHCC Legislative Summit at the Hispanic Business Luncheon and willing to provide progress reports at the 2020 USHCC National Convention describing the use of the funds and updates on the program.
- Recipients will also provide a final report at the end of the grant cycle.
- Must be a current dues-paying member of the USHCC.
Application deadline: March 6, 2020