By: Kiara Palomares & Juel West
- Putting experience under your belt and on your resume will make you a more attractive applicant when searching for a full-time position in the future.
- Internships are of great importance because they allow you to expand your network, which will be of great service when it’s time to enter the workforce.
- Hands-on experiences are the best way to get clarity on whether a specific career path is right for you.
- An internship can help build your confidence and develop your communication skills.
- Internships provide you the opportunity to apply the knowledge you’ve learned in the classroom to real life scenarios.