The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce provides local chamber members access to funds each year for existing programs that strengthen and foster the growth of small business communities. Multiple grants ranging in size are awarded to local chambers who continue to serve their members and local business communities. These funds have supported a variety of programs. spanning from empowering entrepreneurs, promoting green energy, and advancing diversity and inclusion.
Congratulations 2019 Local Chamber Grant Recipients!
- Major accomplishments achieved in the areas of business, economic development, procurement and/or access to capital
- Leadership, partnerships and service to the Hispanic community and business community
- Measurable results and outcomes within the Hispanic business community
Not to be limited by the criteria above
- Must be an existing program targeted toward strengthening small business members.
- Recipients must be present to win during the Hispanic Business Luncheon at the Legislative Summit and willing to provide progress reports at the USHCC National Convention describing the use of the funds and updates on the program. Recipients will also provide a final report at the end of the grant cycle.
- Must be a current dues-paying member of the USHCC.
Note: If you are already receiving funding from Wells Fargo, you are still able to apply for this grant.
Richard Garcia, Chief of Staff