The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is hosting their National Convention in Dallas. This year’s convention will be the largest gathering of Hispanic business leaders in America. They will be focusing on the role of women in business, new advances in the tech sector, the growth of the STEM fields, CEO perspectives, and the overall influence of Hispanic businesses on the national economy. This year’s group of speakers span across the political aisle and represent some of the major industries driving the American economy. Some of this year’s most prominent speakers include:
- President and CEO of the USHCC, Javier Palomarez (Confirmed)
- Former Vice Chairman of AT&T Inc. and CEO of Business Solutions & International, Ralph de la Vega. Ohtli Award Recipient (confirmed)
- Former Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, Julian Castro (Confirmed)
- Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings (Confirmed)
- President and Co-Chief Operating Officer of The Goldman Sachs Group, David Solomon (Confirmed)
- Mrs. Cindy McCain (Confirmed)
- CEO of BP Wind Energy, Laura Folse (Confirmed)
- CEO of MoneyGram International, Alex Holmes (Confirmed)
- President and CEO of Toyota Financial Services USA, Mike Groff (Confirmed)
- Wells Fargo Head of Corporate Responsibility and Community Relations, Jon Campbell (Confirmed)
- Executive Director of the Comcast Corporation and USHCC Corporate Advocate of the Year, Jackie Puente (Confirmed)
- CEO of Peinado Construction and USHCC Hispanic Businessman of the Year, Frank Peinado
- Vice Chair of the Diez Group and USHCC Hispanic Businesswoman of the Year, April Diez (Confirmed)
- Full list of speakers can be found here.
WHO: United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
WHAT: USHCC National Convention
WHERE: Omni Dallas Hotel – 555 S Lamar Street, Dallas, TX 75202
WHEN: October 1-3. Full schedule can be found here.
About the USHCC:
The USHCC actively promotes the economic growth, development and interests of more than 4.2 million Hispanic-owned businesses, that combined, contribute over $668 billion to the American economy every year. It also advocates on behalf of 260 major American corporations and serves as the umbrella organization for more than 200 local chambers and business associations nationwide. For more information, visit ushcc.com. Follow us on Twitter @USHCC.