- Grants will be awarded to local chambers of commerce who demonstrate their ability to create and distribute resources to small business owners at this time.
- Grant funds will range from $5,000-$15,000 based on need and opportunity.*
- Currently, the following high-density markets are eligible to apply: Boston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, Philadelphia, Tampa, and Washington D.C.
- Measurable results and outcomes within the Hispanic business community.
- Recipients will also provide a final report to the USHCC.
- Must be a member of the USHCC.
* These funds will be used to provide grants to small business owners impacted by COVID-19.
Deadline to apply is: Friday, June 19, 2020.