Executive Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Alice Rodriguez is the Consumer Banking Executive responsible for Banking & Wealth Management in the greater Texas metro areas. She is responsible for total deposits and investments of 70 billion dollars and 5,000 people.
Alice has over 29 years of extensive banking experience with JPMorgan Chase and its predecessors, starting in her native Texas. Alice holds a BBA in Management from the University of Texas at Brownsville.
Active in the community and an established leader at JPMorgan Chase, Alice has been recognized with numerous awards and honors including:
- Hispanic Lifestyle Latina of Influence
- Named Corporate Elite by Hispanic Business Magazine
- Featured twice in Working Mother’s Magazine
- Distinguished Women’s Series Award from Northwood University
- Academy of Women Leaders Award from the YWCA of New York
- Minority Business Leader Award from the Dallas Business Journal
- Recipient “Inspiring Women of the Southwest” Award, Southwest Jewish Congress
As part of her commitment to leadership and her community, Alice has served as a board member on several boards including the following:
- New America Alliance
- Hispanic 100 of Dallas
- Downtown Dallas
- Center for Nonprofit Management
- Board Member United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Alice is married to Tom Kendall and they have a blended family of seven children.